Does customs ever make up false claims???

Because they said they found HEAVY traces of HASH in my Subaru, which has been sitting dormant in my garage with the windows open since mid-May… They told me if i had anything to admit, that they would take it and send me on my way…

I’ve never even smoked a cigarette, so either:

• They were trying to scare me into confessing something.- My landlord loves HASH. (he is always in the garage)

(I don’t even know what HASH is… i thought was the same thing as weed, but the customs guy said it was different)

I actually laughed at the guy when he said it. This is what i get for starting a 4:20 thread.

They checked my phone and money for traces of HASH, but came up perfectly fine.

:gotme:

Karma?

LOL either way.

Hashish (from Arabic: حشيش ḥashīsh, lit. “grass”; also hash) is a preparation of cannabis composed of the compressed trichomes collected from the cannabis plant. It contains the same active ingredients but in higher concentrations than other parts of the plant such as the buds or the leaves. Psychoactive effects vary between types of hashish but are usually the same as those of other cannabis preparations such as marijuana. Hash is generally prohibited to the same extent as all other forms of cannabis.

Hashish is often a solid or paste-like substance of varying hardness and pliability, and will soften under heat. Its color can vary from green, black, reddish brown, or most commonly light to dark brown.

It is consumed in much the same way as cannabis buds, used by itself in miniature smoking pipes, vaporized, hot knifed, smoked in a bong or bubbler, or smoked in joints mixed with tobacco, cannabis buds or other herbs.

It can also be eaten alone (pure hash is described as having a spicy or peppery flavor) as well as used as an ingredient in food (baked into cookies or cakes, or added to stews and chocolate). Sale of hashish is illegal in most parts of the world; it has been decriminalized to some extent in a few countries, such as the Netherlands.

yes they make shit up all the time. they raped my friends car because they said i was trying to stash something, when in reality i was taking my glove off to get my id.

is there such a thing as a HEAVY trace?

Just be like, “Officer, my two vices are underage girls and being totally sweet… No drinky, no smokey…”

they tried telling me they found cocaine on my license and credit card on NUMEROUS occasions. which is interesting, because I’ve never done cocaine

lol you guys sure get a lot of shit crossing the boarder…its not like you went and threw some weed in a speaker box or something leet…

happened to a few friends of mine too, they always do that, just like when cops say you smell like beer,even if you didn’t drink.

do they have any daughters? or was this pay back?

soo newman … did they find my hash i stuffed in the gas tank?

no come get it.

I dont even get any shit crossing the border lately.

I would be willing to be the landlord is the problem.

Customs will look at just about any car that is modified with more scrutiny. That and you do not have an outward appearance of a regular joe schmoe. All things that peak customs agents interest. Talk to minglor or walker.

WOW

^ older people dont.

dude, someone is smoking hash in your garage while youre not around

they probably just got some intel about someone slightly similar to your description, or your vehicle description, transporting hash.

either that or they just wanted to fuck with you because they thought you look like a punk? the joys of not being “socially acceptable” appearing.

maybe. i was crossing over with a Mexican citizen, too.

Last time I got two younger guys that acted cool but asked me a million questions:

who owns the car = me
Where did you buy it = dealer in NYC
do I have a loan = no
where is it registered = MI (checks the plates)
Do I have the registration = yes (stares at me for a while)
Can I have it = yes, (I grab it from the glove box)
Was that so hard = no

What do you do = work for GMAC
Where did you go to school = Bonaventure
Did you do any graduate work = yes, but I don’t have my diploma (I actually got a smile)

Then another guys starts going through my trunk while the other guy just stares at me to try and get a reaction.

Then the best part. I have a gym bag on my back seat
Why is the blue bag in the back seat and not in the trunk = I guess I figured it would get to the same place either way. (they go through the bag)

Then the other guy walks up and says nice mufflers. I say thanks.
The other guys says why did you need new mufflers on a new car. I said to make more noise and the other guy laughed.

10 - 15 mins later I pull away. My guess is one guy wanted my job and the other just wanted my car. I go through once a month and everytime I say I should look into the nexus pass.

BINGO… when asking a question and telling a story make sure to include all details first.