Mass Photo Editing

Is there any program out there that can mass edit photos?
Just size.

I can use Photoshop to edit them down to 800x600 or w/e but when its like 20 photos it takes some time.

I took a few hundred photos this weekend and I don’t want to edit them individually but as a group to get the sizes down.

Make sense? lol

Let me know, I tried google search but nothing for mass image editing came up really.

Aperture does that very well for the Mac. No idea on a PC equivalent.

yeah photoshop lets you do it.

go to file —> automate ----> web photo gallery, then set all your parameters and a destination folder to put all the resized pics in and it will go through the folder youve chosen and resize all the pics to your specs.

http://www.stern.nyu.edu/it/guides/batchresize.html

You can batch ANYTHING you want in photoshop. :wink:

fuzzy > me :smiley:

Wow thanks guys, I wish I knew more about Photoshop but really I’d say I’ve used 4% of the program lol

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:6,topic:30351"”]

Wow thanks guys, I wish I knew more about Photoshop but really I’d say I’ve used 4% of the program lol

[/quote]

eh dont feel bad, i am the same way, i managed to stumble on a tutorial that showed me how to do the resize thing. i sort of tried to make a GIF recently, and failed miserably. i suck at the PS :cry:

photo resizer WinXP powertoy FTW
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:6,topic:30351"”]

[/quote]

You’re using 2% more than me.

1. windows

2. photoshop

you suck

speaking of photo’s… what happend to the evo photo’s, ryan?

Still got the Evo photos homie, you didn’t specify when you were gonna swing by. I can toss em on a disk for you whenever you wanna come by, so just let me know homie