Matrix last night

Was so good your mom would’ve liked it.

All the fine ladies that were over at Mamas for the Maxim model search came over along with all the girls that didn’t go too! (sausage fest over there)

4 capt n cokes a few cigs and many beers later, I think everyone in the house was trashed.

Highlight of the night: well its a tie, either all the girls with the big titties and mini-skirts up on the booty bar it was like a frekin strip club, titties falling out everywhere, nips to the ceiling!!! AAHH!!! or some bald dude getting his ass knocked the fuck out! in the bathroom while Im standin there takin a piss…saw the whole thing in the mirror. It all started over an arguement that the bald dude was pissing on the wall then the guy in the black jacket started whaling, knocked him the fuck out!, kicked him in the head I thought the guy was dead lol. I guess not that funny but I was pissing while it happened, if they wouldnve hit me, thats a different story but luckily I steared clear and weeeee! more bitches for me! :beer:

oh yea and the DJ’s didnt have This Is How We Do!! that wouldve made my fucking night but oh well…theres always Touch and Willies 2nite! HHHHUUUUUUUGGGGHHH!

alcoholics

matrix is ok…but their top 40 room sucks, or at least it did when i was there…its the most crowded but the DJ’s are awful
but that was a long time ago…maybe they got new people

there was a guy DJing in the back room whe i was there…(House,Jungle, Garage??)
that was good…he had the whole setup, tables, CDJ’s & a Computer.

Go to Bikki on Thurs night…you won’t be dissapointed.

this coming from a man with a fully stocked bar in his basement… :redface:

this thread sucks without pics

Dj does suck and he plays old school shit like Michael Jackson and Prince mixed in there and they never take requests boooo

Bikki is on the SS, correct? Any drink specials. I like going to Matrix cause its CHEAP only spent $25, got plastered, had an awsome time

my bad, pic phone was holstered in the side clip the whole nite, gotta keep it professional. I will have PS in mind tonight though, hope for some amateur Steeler cheerleaders :x:

I don’t mind mixing old school, but its got to be done right…
when i was there the mixing sucked…and they were using CDj’s which can beat match for you…maybe they were new or something.

its one thing when your spinning vynl & the mix is a slight bit off, cause its tougher, but CDj’s are cake from what i’ve see…anybody can be decent on them.

Bikki is in shadyside.
its reasonable…but a little more upscale then matrix i think.
I’m not sure about specials.
a friend of mine & his friends DJ there on Thurs.