Matte Black or Jet black mustang?

so im painting the mustang i bought off Nappy, and i wonding what you guys think im torn between Jet black or “Hot rod black” all the needed body work is done to the car and all the mechanical kinks are pretty much worked out no its time for paint. so what do you guys think?

just a jet black stang

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/AKasprzyk/evansstang1.jpg
this is the color… this car in the picture is gay as hell but thats the color i was considering

my car currently next to my vette.

let me know what you think im leaning towards jet black but i am yet to see a matte black stang around here.

matte black.You already own a black car.

the vette is forest green.

make this a poll. My vote is matte black

The Mustang doesn’t have the body to pull off the matte black look…stay shiny. Guarantee your car will look like it’s in primer if you go matte.

What’s wrong with the paint you have? And what he ^ said.

Normally I would say jet black cus I really like matte black and would hate to see it get played-out, but…I your stang would look tits murdered out.

i like flat black anything… if done right

fire engine red :tup:

was your green vette parked at UB near ellicot the other day?

Jet black… and if it were MY car, i would have the Cobra letters on the back bumper filled in so its just plain, or even go with a regular GT rear bumper, as its not a real cobra. Gets me excited when i see that on a rear bumper :D.

EDIT:
Im assuming you didnt swap to a 4V motor, or at least not an 03-04 Motor (i dont see anything through the front bumper) ?

lol not a real cobra but has a cobra bumper?

nice

i say flat black!!!

i would go matte black over jet black

ive always been a big fan of Matte Black

no its not a real cobra… but theres quite a few cars around that are not what the badges say they are:lol: it has a full cobra suspension on the car and the go fast stuff is coming this winter.

yep i work there. i dunno if it was near ellicot but its always on campus so it was probably me.

Mike?

if so it’s Tabak.

As a mustang melvin I just don’t feel like they make great matte black cars, but it would be a great way to be different, that is how trends start after all, by going against the grain.

oh and DEFINITELY take the spoiler off.

mike? tabak?

take it no then.

satin black, has a slight shine, but more like a flat.