Help me pick a color for the money pit

I think this is the hardest decision to make :picard: I want something different, but not too flashy. I am stuck between black, dark grey, 2 tone, or blue. Sonic blue is nice, but it seems like it is on every other car. I am really feeling the black and gray combos. My car will have prostars on it next year.

Here is a far away pic of my car as it sits.
Feel free to post up some cool ideas if you have any…

two tone. dark grey and black … and maybe a different front end while you’re at it.

I like the dark gray but there is nothing as mean looking as a black fox.

#1 is my favorite followed by #7. Not a big fan of Sonic Blue on 5.0’s.

i dislike the 2 tone look.

no way why ruin a four eyed car. They are becoming super rare why would you want to make your car look like everyone elses. Thats my opinion i guess I like having a different looking car.

Always bet on black.

http://www.1320video.com/imgs/ttfox2.jpg

:tup:

#1 end of story

Your color spectrum needs widening.

Green, white, yellow, orange, red. The four eyes would look sick with any of those colors while sporting specific black highlights.

I’m on the fence on the 2 tone. I love solid black, but that’s the easy way out. And the four eye nose stays!

extra dark grey, its a solid choice. Black is over done and over dirty.

Blue or black!!!

ford dark shadow grey?

The whole matte thing may be played out a bit at this point, but I snapped a photo of this at NYI one night and i thought it looked siqqqq

Ian, next year we need to get some photo shoots going, you really have a gift for it.

Exactly what I was thinking. I know how much is a PITA black is to keep clean. And it’s way over done. Especially on 5ohhhhz

Thanks. That pic really is just a simple snap though, either way we’ll do something up for sure.

Thanks. That pic really is just a simple snap though, either way we’ll do something up for sure.

#3 gets my vote, I like the dark grey and black two toned look. Otherwise, I would go with all black. Yeah it can be said that it’s over done and over played but it’s still hard to beat.

What about sonic blue and dark grey two tone??