Help Me Pick A Color

So my car is off the road for the year, with the engine problems getting fixed and all, and I have decided that I would like to powder coat my works. That being said I need some help on deciding a color. If anyone has ideas and wants to photo shop one of the pictures below be my guest. They aren’t great but its all I have. If you pick other post what color you think. Thanks.
-Steve

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o163/steve2k1116/3727493422_791d700372_b-1-1-1.jpg

Gold!

As I said in the other thread glow in the dark hands down. Gold is played out, flat black is dumb and played out, white could pop but keeping them clean would suck, the cherry red could be hot but I would have to see a preview. Lime green is close to glow in the dark only it DOESN’T.

Black Diamond

if you think white would be hard to keep clean, think of glow in the dark, any dirt on it would stand out sooo bad. I think a pink or red would be sweet.

I say keep the silver

I cant decide really. BUT, I will tell you this… Glow in the dark sucks the cock. Ugly as hell, yuck. :slight_smile:

silver.

gold/bronze is over played.
white is :tup:

It looks great now, why screw it up? Keep it silver.

yeah, i like that idea. Keep them silver!

leave them silver stephano

I do like the silver but I loved the white too… to answer your question with the options though id say flat black or gold so I guess im not much of a help…

Whats wrong with your engine if you dont mind me asking?

ringland. keep them stock

id say a nice gunmetal/silver mix

keep them silver!!

glow in the dark.
pink.

don’t do gold.
or black.

Either the way they are now or red. I really like the way it is.

:word:

Red would look like shit.This is not a crx with rotas