Paint Jobs

So what do you guys like as far as paint? I want to do my TA in dark metallic blue with silver ground effects. I know alot of people do that but its sooo damn sexy on those cars. Although I may do like a deep metallic red instead. I really like this one I found on car domain but I want more flake in the paint and the spoiler will be blue as well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tallywhacker/blueta.jpg

Straight black

Eh I think the two tone give the car more personality.

two tone looks horrible

Hmm what colors would look good. I kind of like matte black too. Does that scratch easily?

i like the mettalic red w/ grey ground fx. my old iroc z was like that. loved it.

I’m not a fan of two-tone. It’s another trend. Pick a nice, rich black or red, or hugger orange.

the two tone looks nice, but don’t paint the spoiler or the “scoop” on the fender

jet black and silver would look nice IMO… fits that era of car perfectly

I think if you body match the wing/mirrors/duct it would look 100000 times better than that car you have a pic of.

Flat black!!!

:tdown: to any black unless you have amazing upkeep on your paint, which I’m sure you don’t. Leave black to the show cars and weekend cruisers

:tup:

Honeslty i dont if any color will make that car look good, but i say a nice flat black or the Iroc Blue color!

:word: keeping up on bladez’s cobra is a pain in my ass

Yeah I just did a cheap MS Paint of the mirrors wing and duct and I am totally right like always.

if you want a deep glitter put a black base coat then put either a blue candy and then blue pearl in the clear or you can skip the candy, and just put blue pearl in the clear, also dont bother with flake unless u want just a dull glitter here and there but if you want more of a shimmer go pearl

and this is coming from a kid who likes body kits and t.v.'s molded into a snaggle tooth hood.

i know i know i am :deadhorse:

i like the two tone…

just dont do that little side pipe action like the one in the pic. :slight_smile:

Brian

wtf are u talking about i dont like any of that shit asshat

JEG- If you go blue of some sort maybe we could get a bunch and split it to split cost?

I’m looking for a blue similar to that for my e30 :slight_smile: