thinking of 2 toning my car what do u think

i like how the silver shows the body better what do u guys think ?

no…fuck the stupid ass piece of motherfucking shitty crappy ass 3 mothefucking minimum character bullshit fucking die motherfucker.

wtf are u talking about ?

this is just personal opinion. I think if it wasn’t on the door. Just on the wheel arches, bumpers and the door sill (*side skirt w.e) at the bottom it’d look betta.

thanks man i will see what that looks like i just want the front & rear bumper silver it shows the body so much better the black hides the the bumpers i didnt put much thought into the doors

i like the silver/black combo, thats what i have planned for my car.

edit: didnt look at picture, i had something different in mind for my car, but doesnt look bad, got some body lines to work with.

This looks pretty good.

That I really like… Makes the car look a lot differant

do it!

But just remember YOU not us have to live with it. So do what you think looks best.

*but ya that second picture is what I was saying. I just like it when paint follows body lines/panels.

i agree with the above. just follow the body lines.

fucking what he fucking said.

My words - No dont do it.

Your car has to have the right lines to pull off a two tone.
Factory 2tone FTW. (this car is a 2jz swap. :))
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h111/dieguing60/P2100478.jpg

thanks everone for your opinions ! if u guys have any other ideas let me know

my only issue with just silver bumpers and side skirt is it will look like i bought bumpers off a silver car and never painted them lol instead of looking like its sapose to be like that

Dude that looks really good, you should seriously do that…make sure you use a really cool silver though

mmmmm, i like that car all black

looks good, it’s up to you in the end though.

I say do something different

needs dual antennas, coupes FTW

dont do it

You never see two tone cars in magazines