May 16th Shannonville Full Track lapping event! by Touge Motorsports - Touge.ca!

2009 3rd Touge Motorsports lapping event @ Shannonville Full Track – May 16th, 6:15 – 9:00 pm, Saturday evening

Hello all drivers,

We have the track Saturday evening from 6:15 – 9:00 pm booked, cost will be $79 of prepaid. So everyone can enjoy some lapping on a Saturday evening, and relaxing in a long weekend, staying away from heavy traffic jam on Hwy 401 east back to Toronto long weekend Monday.

Full Track Map
http://www.shannonville.com/img/trackmap_smp.gif

http://www.subarism.com/photos/thumbs/lrg-3815-img_2239.JPG

We will have a short briefing prior to getting out on the track, followed by a few warm up laps, then lapping for the rest of the day. “Lapping” refers to just that, doing laps. Passing is STRICTLY prohibited except on the back straight, and only when the person in front of you has allowed you by signaling you to pass. We reserve all rights to kick people off the track that are driving dangerously and/or aren’t listening to track marshalls.

For those that have never been to the track, we encourage you to try it out, even if you’re still on stock/all season tires (they’ll suck, and burn up quick, but it’s still fun)

All those interested in attending this track day on May 16th

Kindly Email info@Touge.ca with your info below:

• FULL name
  • Your car make, model, year, color
  • Contact phone# and Email address
  • Novice/Experienced.

Helmets are strongly recommended for safety reasons, you will have to sign a disclaimer at the track, for those who do not wear helmet and not following our lapping rules, the participants take full responsibility for their action. (if you have helmets, it won’t hurt to bring them up).

All those interested please sign up or email Kevin asap.

Prepaid: $79
After May 12th or At the track: $110

Pls signup for prepaid to reserve your spot asap and we don’t accept anymore participants when all spots are filled.

Please contact Kevin@ 416-5649999 if you would like to pay the track fee in person in GTA or Money order or Personal Cheque. Whoever wants to pay the track fee by EMT- Email Transfer with online banking OR Paypal, the email address is info@touge.ca.

For all other enquires, details and schedule, please check out www.Touge.ca

Grip only or drift as well?

both if you showup with your m5
:rolleyes: :mrgreen:

Is drifting really going to be allowed? If drifting is permitted i’m down to bring some extra wheels.

provided that you won’t affect other drivers’ enjoy their lapping…

there were some drifters got black flagged/banned, but there are also some coming to our events always.

kindly email your info to info@touge.ca for registration of May 16th @ Shannonville.

LOL i Wish i had my license back< i’d be there in a second

what happened?

LOOONG story no license for the last year, 1 more month and I’m clear(maybe) the car is getting prepped right now, but I heard from my friend you guys run a HACK of a track day no nonsense

feel free to come check it out as a spectator on may 16th…

Absolutely will< not even a question, thanx for the invite

Peace

man, if i lived closer, i’d totally be down for it, but driving for 6-ish hours for 3 hours track time, not really worth it. hope it turns out good though!

Hahahaha, sending you an email. :slight_smile:

GAH. I just noticed this was 3 hours only. :frowning:

i noticed all the trackdays at shannonville seem to be starting at 6:15 instead of 5:00 like last year. why is that?

peace

How many people have signed up ? seems like such a short amout of track time… me + 1 are intresed in doing some laps

only the May 16th one starts a little late, the other 4 evening Shannonville of ours will start at 5:30pm. As the day event usually end at 5pm or sometimes 5:30pm, that is why.

around 9 guys.

so drifting will be allowed, provided it doesn’t interfere with anyone else? I wouldn’t be just drifting, some grip as well.

Might go to this one, I need to test my car before the Mosport day on May 22nd…

-3 - May 16th Shannonville Full Track lapping (Saturday)

thewird

I keep trying to call to book. No answer.

few pix i took from this event…was pretty good, 2 other S chassis guys showed up…but not sure who they are…