***MAY 1ST Saratoga state park GRILL N CHILL***

If I’m there, I’ll be in the 'I’ll fuck the fat friend" shirt. Hey, at least I admit it.

Sweet, but now I may not go because you may come after me… You should at least specify gender maybe?

:lol

To late as multiple class mates have already done so and as has my father

LOL, the shirt has a drawing of a fat chick on it.

Count me in (for the first weekend).

Shit, I’m out, I knew I had something going on that day (concert in Rochester)

You shall be missed… :cry:

LOL. I may actually stop by for a bit, depending on when I need to be in Rochester.

if u even tell me its for ur guns and roses cover band i might have to bitch slap u.

take me down to the capital city where the grass is brown and the girls are fatty

I’d love to attend. Please let me know if I need to bring something or kick in like 5 bucks or something.

It’s Scott’s band (the bassist), Motley Crue/Poison cover band. You’re still welcome to ‘slap’ me as needed-it’s cute that ‘slap’ was always our code word:hug

I knew I had something already planned that day, but depending on time I may stop by and say hi to everyone.

You talking about Harkness Field at RPI?

:lol

this could go down as epic, just saying.

lol.

Nope… Not gonna happen

Bring skanks.

bump, month away peoples!

benny u better start saving now so u can actually buy what u have to buy u broke fuck!

so yea i’m in will browse through the list and see what i can bring

def down to go but looks like everything is taken… lemme know if something else needs to be brought that i cant think of or if i should toss in 10 bucks or something…