***MAY 1ST Saratoga state park GRILL N CHILL***

on a more srs note, i need to put a check to to peoples names who plan on attending 100% so we know what we will have and what we will be left with to fend for. so take a look at the list, and if your on it, please post and let me know yes 100% im going or no, im not going. there is no inbetween here.

Wayne and I will definitely be there with homemade cooookies :thumbup

Yes

maybe…

Yes. :hug

Won’t be there, will be at the next one as long as it’s not on June 12, 19th, July 17th, July 23rd, August 7th, or August 12th.

anything else anybody can think of that is needed while i decide if im going or not?

yea if any thing is need ill bring it.

what time is it at again?

damn u lumberjack!

this is happening next thursday right?

srs benny i will smack u in the fat

$5 says Benny shows up for the cookies.

I am no longer going to be able to attend this. My group for BLAW has to meet this Sat. so we can finish our presentation.

Might be able to come up after though, depending on when we start/finish.

im there with potato salad!

damn u beefcake… at 12 pm on May 1st, read the first post and figured it out. 1st class detective work

Im 50/50 right now…

Jeff you bringin the lady friend up? If not Ill hook you up with some gas money for a ride in that bitch! :lol

I probably won’t make it TBH, this weekend is critical in the world of my car and I only have one more weekend until my first event of the season.

I hope the park goes up in flames with you all in it.

no, she has work on saturdays. how late u think wed be there?

Nice! Honestly I have no clue what the meathead has planned for how long it goes, but Im game for w/e man