may need a 50s era classic car ..

i might do a shoot with a friend of mine, thinking about putting her near a 50s car, very old school, need to find a location that looks old school as well.

i know ive seen some posted on here, 57 chevy? camaro joe’s dad? holler?

Hey… What kind of shoot? What area you planning on doing it at?
How long of a shoot, and dates?

I’ll pass it on to my dad. He’s got a 2 tone 57 Chevy. Detailer Joe can post up some pics since he’s got them from when he detailed it.

Pics of model too :slight_smile: Satisfy the leg humpers on this site too.

i would say wouldn’t take long, not sure of location, im tryin to think of areas that have those old school lamp posts… but i need help with that as i am drawin a blank on those spots…

maybe end of October? not sure how long u guys keep those cars on the road… i might have asked too late in the year though

the idea is in early stages… but wanted to reach Out

i never satisfy any leghumpers on site so SORRY!

edit: i saw a pic of that car in the random pic thread, i love it!

Think of a spot. He doesn’t head too far out of the Tonawandas / Amherst area.

It’s still on the road, but not sure when he is going to take it off.

Here’s a quick pic I was able to find

http://rodandpiston.com/show/ellwood09/web/randp_138.jpg

Canal St area might bring a few good ideas. Try looking up old buildings that have been restored while keeping their old style. Hamburg might have a few decent spots in the village as well.

Are you looking for a 50s american car?

yes

joe ill get in touch, i would gladly hook ur dad up with a huge print of one of the pics i get from the shoot

Damn, I really wish I still had the '55 out here:( Ian and Joe took some pics for me up at the Canal St. place that Paulo mentioned…

here’s a quick example pic:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2515/3864586255_5cdb3c3202.jpg

Cool deal. Get me more info on location and timeframe. If he can’t make it, I might be able to grab the car from him.

Cool pic. Never thought of using Riviera building back as a backdrop.

I also hear/see TNT Pizza and Micah are on the same Soccer jersey!!!

is TNT doin that? last i heard it was someone else but not 100% sure