NYSpeed photographers...

I’m looking to get some nice pictures taken of the '55 Chevy soon as I’ll be taking it on it’s 1000 mile journey back to Minnesota to hand off to my dad. Not looking for anything greatly time consuming, just maybe an hour or so to get some good shots of interior, exterior, engine, etc.

Thinking Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday next week after 5pm. Would be willing to throw in a few bucks for your time as well. Let me know if you’d be interested:tup:

Since my sig isn’t visible…here’s the car to be shot.

Sure will miss her… :frowning:

Pm sent. I fit can fit it in I’ll do it.

Joe…I hear ya. I can’t believe how attached I’ve become to this car. I have seriously all but forgotten that I even have my Mustang. Too much personality in the old cars that can’t be met by modern ones. My search has already begun for a 50’s era car to call my own…but this time around I’ll go LSx:)

Ian, PM sent:tup:

Good to hear :slight_smile: Get a 57 and LSx it

Bring it out to the Paddock Cruise on Friday and RodandPiston.com Super Cruise on Sunday for some final memories.

Can’t do the 57…too cliche. I was thinking 56 but I’m still not 100% into those…and not sure I want to do another 55 unless I planned to build-then-sell.

I’m wrapping up the interior right now…gonna be tough to fit those shows in as I leave next Thursday:cry:…but I’ll drop you a line if I can make it.

ugh I read you were handing it off to someone… and i was pissed…

I was relieve to hear it was your father. With the style of the car you really need to get some classic shot with buffalo in mind. IE central terminal. Allegheny with the main building… yadda yadda

Has your Dad seen any pictures of it since you “finished” it?

I was wondering if he is going to be surprised.

I know of a 61 Chevy Impala that the body is in great shape, the car is complete, and its relatively cheap. And it’s local and been sitting in dry storage for a while. I’ll only tell you if you are serious about it.

I wanted to buy it, but no room and time. But I had some visions for that car.

Dan, I agree with the old Buffalo shots. I’ve been talking with Ian a bit and he’s got some spots in mind as well. If anyone else has any in mind post them up!

Luke, I’ve tried to keep him out of loop with any pictures, I can’t remember the last time he has seen anything…but it’s been quite a while. In fact, it’s been a while since I’ve even updated the DIY thread:(

Yeah, that about sums it up…

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/679225/fullsize/untitled3-copy.jpg

Good luck on the search bud. I can keep an eye out for stuff down here if you’re interested. :tup:

Remember me smoking your ass Mike? Next time build a fast car. LOL

pm sent mike