Maybe

Buying a new GTO as long as someone buys my car :boink

he better hope he does, or im gonna have a belly full of wings and beer.

:smiley:

will have a big down payment buy early next week

if you get a GTO what color? i like that blue :drama:

blue w/ white RICER stripes :slight_smile:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: bandwagon :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

i was sitting in one at the dealership… when started it just don t fit the picture.!!

but i would really like to own one myself… but im into cheap playcars…

x238294894835

Sam’s car is soooo much more badass than a GTO. I was even talking to my wife about selling the WS6 and getting the OrangeSS :eek:

x2

please do not talk him out of selling the car

out of all of my friends, bics56 is my dumbest friend by far. if sam sells his car for a goat then i going to have to seriously consider a tie for 1st :doh:

loss for him a gain for others

very true, very true :beer:

:finger: :asshole :squint: :jerkit: :mad: :madfawk:

:tounge:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :hsdance:

but good for bussiness~~dont see any with even an exhaust on yet…you all know sammy and the mad sicentist will will have it up on jacks sliding around underneath it putting a 150 shot and god knows what else! to make another insanley fast jj’s automotive car!

i say wait a bit and get a crashed one.there bound to be one soon

Man Who drives like hell… Bound to get there :smiley:

sam said he wants out of the game but i dont believe that for a second !!! withing 5 min we already talked about putting flomasters under there w/ a real h pipe and no cats :slight_smile:

i seen a video of a BMR GTO running 11.76@116mph with just, BMR subframe connectors, BMR HD driveshaft and safety loop, BMR HD rear sway bar, BFG grag radials, Vigilante 2600 stall converter, and a 100shot or NX. but yet i dont know what they run stock… mid 12’s?