I cant get

The GTO because of I cant get the lower interest rate of 2.9 so I want one of these.

http://autotrader.com/findacar/images.jtmpl?car_id=168678872&dealer_id=&cardist=222&&make=PONT&address=16059&search_type=used&model=TRANSAM&drive=&max_price=&min_price=&start_year=1999&end_year=1999&car_year=1999&body_style=&engine=8CLDR&distance=300&fuel=&advcd_on=y&advanced=y&transmission=&doors=&max_mileage=&color=WHITE&first_record=1&

that a bad ass ride

i like this better than the gto…this is my 2nd favorite body .my favorite is 99 hugger orange ss with white leather this is my second favorite

booth are verry rare

buy a vw

maybe I will

for a winter ride :fart:

that thing is sweet. but do you want to be racing and modding a “collecter car annv”? i guess its not a big deal, either way that is awesome. i’d take that over the '02 yellow collector

the one you had at jjs was sweet …you guys should of kept it

:bigthumb: :hsdance: by a 72 Chevelle with that same color scheme-

:eek: :ugh2: :embarassd

you could put a LS1 in it.

is this george posting under your name :hsdance:

waste of money for a car that your gonna rip apart!

buy the black forumla on the lot put firhawk hood on it and mod the shit out of it!

easier to pay off!! and then get a dope daily driver blue avalanche and a trailer

all for under the price of a GTO!!!

This idea > GTO

however, why sell a modded F-bod just to go and mod another one?

:dunno:

GTO :ugh2:

its like having a hott wife but still wanting to bang the neighbor sometimes u just need a change

not

yeah change is good :mullet:

i would hope not your neighbor is either your mom or sam!

sams landlords wife!!! :booty: or sam

see sig below. :smiley: