Mazda fools

There seems to be a lot of hating on this site for what’s supposed to be a place for car enthusiasts. I love my FD powered by the original 13b-rew but still got love for one with pistons under the hood. rx7club kicks this around every year. Last summer I got stuck at Camp Smith right around the corner and had just gotten my FD finished. I might make it if I don’t have to go play soldier again.

this whole forum hates on everything possible. it doesn’t matter what it is they will hate on it. and then they will complain about the local car scene being shit when they are the reason it is.

is there anything we all agree on? :rofl Other than Failvis is an idiot

Everyone hates Travis. :thumbup

Damn you and your ninja editing skills.

no, no one is ever going to all agree on something, but the vast majority of this forum does agree to hate on everything just to create drama.

no hate here i just love f*#$ing with ppl!

yeah i love fd’s, and love the sound of rotary motors.

but that’s about it.

I haven’t got to meet a lot of people in the car seen other than friends that are also into cars but it reminds me of the army, a lot of dicks. Luckily I get along with them, usually, but it’s hard to tell ball busters from people that are real assholes over the net. Hopefully this year I can get out more and meet some jerks to bust my balls for owning a rotary.

BUT I am pretty sure I’ll be going to this. I would like to meet up with any locals that are also going.

I’m going to say this as nice as i can. I made my own topic. :hijacked

Since i work there and we are the ones hosting it.

u work for occ or some other place ?

OCC. new thread made and some things explained.

so what was the matter with updatin this one big man ?

his e-peniz is larger that’s what

o u MX-5

haha, sorry man. Just joshin. PS I hope to get my one of my miatas back on the road before this and that my buddy gets his Repu on the road before this as well

I like miatas i know a lot of 7 owners that have them as dailys. 1 more project after my current one and i plan to get a 90’s and build it to autocross with a 13BT engine :lol hoping to push about 450hp & plan on it going wide body. i dont know much about them yet but they look like a big go-kart and i dont stop myself from having another toy :lmao