Mazda fools

Just an FYI for anyone who drives a mazda, or mazda based vehicle.

All mazda meet at OCC, 06/05/2010

http://www.larawdesigns.com/OCC_Meet_Banner.gif

Can I come in my Honda

If you park behind the lot marked fail.

Ha, most likely open to all car enthusiasts. I have not been yet but i would assume you would not be able to park on premises.

ha

LOL. Thats funny. Basically you’re saying if someone drives a Honda, they fail. LOL I always thought so. Hondas fuckin blow.

Thanks for sharing this…

Why not include more details such as price, time, meeting spot, and why people should come out? This might help generate some more interest…

There are at least a couple of owners on this site…

i wont be goin mazda’s are not worth driving 5 miles away to see let alone 80miles!

Price is TBD (if there is one), Roll in is around 10:00am and the spot is at O.C.C. in newburgh.

You should come out if your a mazda enthusiast, if you are smitten by big smelly diesels, stay home.

can i go and show these guys my taillights?

I will be there with my 1988 mazda 929. Hoping that some collector will fall in love with it and offer me some good $. :slight_smile:

Wonder if they’d bust my balls if I wanted to enter my car…

:retardclap

still not worth the drive! all them turbo station wagons ( speed 3) fanboi’s only good mazda had a rotary!

You made it apparent that you will not be attending, thanks for posting :slight_smile:

think of my not attending this clownshow as bumps!!!

I wish I still had one of my 7 or 8 or 9 mazda’s. I would be there!

Try it man! Show them the door jam sticker and FE under the hood. Although I doubt even 1% of them would know what FE is :thumbup

Yeah, Ill probably give it a go if I can get the time off. Worst case, my buddy’s got a 3, so it wouldnt be a total loss if they tell me to piss off.

Lemme know when it gets closer to event time maybe we. can convoy

i’ll prob go down, hopefully an lsx swapped rx7 or miata shows up. i don’t really car about any other mazda lol.

I almost picked up a LSX swapped RX7 but another LS1Tech member kept saying it was a mess and I got cold feet and backed out. It would’ve been sweet tho.