Twisted Visionz Car Club Presents - "Gearhead 2012 Season Opener Meet"

2011 was a great year for most of us in the Car scene. Lots of good people, and lots of hot rides were in the mix.

Everyone is locked in doing new mods and even switching up whips for the new year.

Lets Start off 2012 right with a huge gathering of everyone that has the love like we do for our cars. and show what we have all been working on in the offseason or our new purchases over the cold months.

Twisted Visionz is inviting every car guy and girl out to enjoy some time with other enthusiasts in a laid back no bullshit setting to kick off the year right.

Come on Out for a good time with good people. ALL MAKES AND MODELS WELCOMES (to include bikes and trucks and anything with a motor under the sun)

More Information and Pertinent updates will be address over the next couple weeks

THIS WILL BE A ZERO TOLERANCE MEET - THAT MEANS NO BURNOUTS, NO FIGHTING, AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BRING HEAT TO OUR MEET - YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE MEET IF YOU ACT UP!!!

This is a meet being set up in the Poughkeepsie area by some of my close friends. I was just curious is anyone from up here would be interested in going to it. I know me and 2 of my friends from up here are going to make the drive down for it

Sunday, April 12th at 6pm

Have you guys setup a show before? Or is this the first for the club?

They’ve set up shows before. The guy setting it up also helps set up the annual all mazda meet at OCC. The year i went to that they brough cars in from as far as Quebec

keep this thread up to date and its a good possibility i’ll head down.

^ car show whore!

Storm?

Justin, with the twin turbo 6. Storm’s a cool guy too. Idk if he’ll be there

ah.
Storms and old buddy of mine from when we both had a Matrix. :tbu

wow, small world lol

might be down im hitting as many shows this year with my truck as i can

I’m down to make the drive. (given my A4 doesn’t shit the bed on me)