mcbitchin's '08 honda civic SI

Oh no, new car huh? :wow

:ninja

:lol

It’s such an uneven trade, only reason i’m holding back.

I bet it’s a Subaru. All Honda guys move on to Subaru’s.

So wrong, incredibly wrong… no Subaru’s for me :nono

Uneven…eh depends how you look at it. As far as looks are concerned, i think mine takes the cake. your car moves out though.

well no one likes the old 4 doors so ofcourse, and your’s is just much cleaner although both are clean. As far as motors and performance…mine takes the cake X5 :lol

Oh no doubt about that. :nod

Hahaha I fail. ;D

idk, both cars have there trade offs… i think it would be a good trade.

:+1

looks real good mark, now don’t talk when you meet girls and just open the door. see if they get in, and if they do… don’t talk more so you don’t scare them away.

:lol :shifty thanks guys for all the good comments, its gonna be basically stock for a while, I’m going to keep it the way it is until after winter, then I’m gonna get some te37’s, slam it, mugen catback, and joey says they make one of those baller arc intakes for my car but I cant find them on the internet. Those are the things that won’t void my warranty, then there will probably be some misc. spoon or mugen bits to clean up my engine bay a little. just baller mods, no power adders really.

HAHAHAH ARC intake for that car has got to be almost a grand.
TE37’s are money too…

where do u get the money for this stuff?

i dont even get a thanx for takin the pix asshole lol j/k gettin a ride was a thanx enuff

I’d like to know too. I was looking at RE30’s but Volks be baller expensive. :giggedy

he’s a whore

well the wheels are about 2k, thats gonna be the biggest hit, but those can come last because the stock wheels actually look really good, I’m gonna drop it on f2’s, get a catback and that intake first, so theres like 2k, divided by a year, 2000/365~$5.50 a day, I can put that much away, I allready have about 1k left over, so odds are I wont have the wheels but everything else I will have ;D . I may have to get new tires to fit the volks since mine are 205 and they recomend 215’s. so I may hold off or just get different wheels anyways, thats a while off.

:crackup So true.