McCain Volunteer is attacked, and SCARRED with a "B"

SAYS IT’S A POLITICALLY MOTIVATED MAULING.

http://kdka.com/politics/McCain.Campaign.Worker.2.847449.html

Todd told police that the suspect, described only as a dark-skinned African-American man about 6’4", stole $60 from her and became enraged after seeing a bumper sticker supporting Republican Presidential Candidate John McCain on her car.

OH, BUT WAIT A SECOND!!

Police: McCain volunteer made up robbery story

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iidrMKZwVNDDlEtkssY6t1xxhg9QD9411R800

She now can’t explain why she invented the story, Bryant said. Todd also told police she believes she cut the backward “B” onto her own cheek, but did not provide an explanation of how or why, Bryant said.

Yep, the GOP political base is completely sane and grounded in reality.

I am aware that she does not represent all GOP faithful (I for one), BUT C’MON. SHE MINUS WHALE HAVE SAID THE GUY WAS A 6’ TALL HIGH YELLOW A-RAB WITH BIG EARS.

:bloated:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59594

repost

No. I win.

…stupid people…

power trip

damnit.

at least the mirror image B makes sense now.

power trip!

On topic: :roflpicard:

+1

LOL @ the B being backwards…

well in the mirror its fwds guys cmon now

“We have robbers here in Pittsburgh, but they don’t generally mutilate someone’s face like that,” Bryant said. “They just take the money and run.”

Don’t generally do it, as in you do have some cases of zorro like branding of robbery victims?

EDIT:
Every time I read the internet slang “minus whale” I think of this vid:

That’s really minus whale. :stuck_out_tongue:

holy shit, what a nut case

whats the name of this game?

Waiting to hear she is a wackjob supporter of Obama and did this to try and give the McCain camp a bad name

^I was wondering about that too…

She’ll be forever walking around with a backwards B on her face for nothing in any case…

glad someone else saw that movie.

I had an experience with another crazy retarded person at lunch today that made me think about this.

So I went to this place called Bone Daddy’s for lunch which is basically Hooters on steroids. So as all of us were leaving the restaurant and going out to my co-workers car this black wheel chair bound one legged amputee beggar rolls up to us out of nowhere.

He then proceeded to tell us all “what comes around goes around” since none of us gave him any change and that we were all going to hell if we don’t support and vote for Obama because “he’ll support me, you and college kids too!”

Definitely one of those experiences where you look at the people around you and ask seriously did that just happen…

:lol:

We were sitting at breakfast at work today, and I said that she probably did it herself for attention.

Probably did it in a mirror, hence the backwards B.

Fucking retard.

Gawd people from pittsburgh are fucking stupid

She’s from Texas.

But to validate your point - years ago a girl cried rape (here in Pittsburgh), saying her assailant had carved “bitch” into her chest. But guess what? It was backwards. She carved it and she wasn’t raped.