Reblican candidate Cain and his accusers

Holy shit this women is ridiculous. I’m glad she joined this party to bring up the entertainment value to at least a C movie value (news may be free but that’s still pretty bad value).

It looks like she would do an interview for a hot dog, would change her story for $100, and I don’t want to know what for a few bucks extra.

I can’t wait for Spitzer to get his spot on TV back so he can refer to her as a 1 star.

god damn this women and these cable news people are dumb.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter/abc_gma_sharon_bialeck_cain_allred_thg_111108_wg.jpg

Wat?

john mccain?

You can either turn on CNN for a couple minutes or read through cliffnotes:

A woman was found to have received a payout from Cain’s company following allegations of sexual harassment 15-20 years ago. She wishes to remain anonymous and therefore the claims are as well.
A couple other women are later said to been harassed as well. No documents support this and the women do not come forward.

Enter the woman pictured above flanked by A celebrity lawyer. She holds a press conference and accuses Cain of reaching up her skirt 20 years ago after they had dinner. Women never complained at the time nor filed any legal documentation.

My comments were more towards the fact that she looks like a fat slutty deceiving version of balloon boy.

That should certainly help her case.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Troll?

all women lie.

none of these claims should be taken seriously ever again about anyone, ever.

the statute of limitations on sexual harassment should be 48 hours and if you cant prove it you should go to jail.

so sick of this crap happening… Dominique strauss-kahn was a redic situation… chicks lieing for money.

does anyone even care if this dude DID touch any of these women? he’s not goign to win the election anyways so why even fuss over it?

I guess we can all thank this toad for undercutting the integrity of all future claims against me by women.

oh wait, I should hold that comment for next month when she admits that she’s a complete fraud with a sausage addiction.

Conan O’Brien: “Herman Cain’s fourth female accuser held a news conference today where she claimed Herman Cain offered her a job in exchange for sexual favors. Now, say what you want about the guy, but at least he’s got a plan to put people back to work.”

This is why I don’t vote. I’m not willing to give anyone my support unless I feel they have earned it.

what happened to being able to edit titles? I made a typo

Find a new way to get off, pizza boy!

These broads are crazy. They are being paid by someone to go on tv and accuse this guy so he loses. I’m so sick of the dirty politics that these guys play to try and win a seat.