LOL!

Damn thats nuts.

I can see it happening tho.

:smash2:
:smash2:

W

T

F

is that the corresponding article to the story that was on dateline a couple weeks ago?

its so fucking rediculous how the woman manager reacted, for awhile i seriously believed she was in on the whole scam, getting the girl to fully undress and preform acts on the random old managers boyfriend

at least that dude went to jail and they found the guy making the calls, but wtf that lady totally sucks at life

The girl totally sucks at life for going along with it and being so gullible.

If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college…

After she has her close off what else is there to check. People are very stupid.

what the hell. That girl agreed to do all that because she thought a police officer was ON THE PHONE? Was she not sure if she had a purse that she could shake loose from her insides?

Jeez. Some of these young ladies need to be taught to have some common sense.

If she had any brains she would sue the shit out of McDonalds

thats horrible

I feel bad for that girl

If you had any brains, you’d know that there is no way she could win.

You know what the sad thing is… this is the 3rd time I’ve heard of this… how fucking stupid are people now a days…

:tup: To everyone getting fired, and seeing prision time. But that manager is just like… “Duh, I like thought it was an officer so obviously that is the right thing to do.”

thats fucked up

I’m confused, why couldn’t she win? I think you should elaborate on the situation and provide us with an ounce of this legal knowledge that you allegedly have… seriously

[email=“lol@juan”]

They said this had happened to over 70 McDonalds previous to this, so McDs should have cought on and passed the word along that this was happening, thus preventing future incidents…

They need to start paying the managers at McDonalds a better wage so the meatheads won’t be the only ones applying.

“i thought it was a police officer telling the girl to give my boyfriend head”

what the fuuuuuuuck

not a lawyer. I apologize… I’m just figuring it couldn’t be done.

did mcD’s know about it though? could the people who are suing prove that mcD’s knew? if they can, then maybe you’d have a case.

my thinking was… how is it McD’s fault that this dude was calling these stores and the idiots who work for them were doing what that guy told them to do on the phone… ?? and how are they at fault for the people choosing to obey them?

I’d say maybe you could sue that caller, or the people who told you there was a cop on the phone… but still. none of them HAD to take off their clothes.

:shrug: