McDonalds helping out the community!

oh jesus fuckin christ ,any more days or holidays we can give em . w.t.f big deal they were cheap labor back in the day why do they need all this attention now

:wow

what ??? was i wrong or was it to blunt of a statement ?

you gotta be shitting me, im never eating at mcdonalds again

lol neither… had micky d’s tonight and it gave me shits blacker than al sharpton.

The lot McDonalds already is like little Nigeria at night. I half expected them to communicate in clicks and pops when I walked in there one night.

Maybe its because the black community LOVES McDs… They haz fried chicken, Chicken Nuggets, McChicken, Sweet & Sour, and Orange Drank… not to mention the dolla menu fool!

shit…all they need is a bus stop on the edge of the parking lot and a walgreens to get fresh condoms from and they are set…the only thing more convinient would be for social serivces to be where kohls is now

and a toilet in the back of an f-150 to go when they please?

http://www.bumperdumper.com/art/road8.jpg

Ah that can only be the truly repulsive rhetoric of Travis Koch.

:ahh:ahh:ahh:rofl

KFC is showin some dark lovin too:

ing ding ding. Pick door 1, 2, or 3 for your prize.

subscribed… big time

EDIT: so is Travis Koch truly coming back out of the wood work?

who are you? and it definitely sounds like i need to read up on this travis guy… from what i can tell theres ALOT to learn.

he’s a clown that had a semi fast wrx sti with pink wheels… and that concludes the lessons for today…not a bad guy just got f’d over when he decided to fuck over the insurance co.

i think the bigger question is, who are you?

Our two resident tards in one thread!