Mcflurry's Audi

:number1;)

hell no its a bowtie

buy mine son.

fix the head gasket and i will :smiley:

im seriously considering sellin it… Ive already got a beater for the winter. i just gotta put a clutch and head gasket in that too.

ya sure its the headgasket an not the intake?

yes. It misfires cyl 2 only and burns coolent like its its job

cyl 2 is the pass first cyl and the most common spot for them to pop i have never seen the 4.3 pop a head the coolant jacket is next to the intake port onn the head prolly suckin it in threw the intake gasket common failure point

yea im gonna get a whole upper gasket kit. everything from the head gaskets up. $56

+1

name a g.m. car that doesn’t have a leaky intake…

i just did an intake mani gasket on a silverado with the 4.3 poortec. sure was leaking front bank on passenger side, dripping through the valley, and down the back of the motor. wouldn’t be surprised if yours was too.

:rofl me and my girlfirends stepbro just swapped out his 4.3 vortec in his blazer bc he was sick and tried of blowing gaskets. i think i have pics of when we lit it on fire… God i love the country :lol.

nick we’ll talk when i get the money from the insurance company

ok sounds good

howd the pix come out yesterday?

check rons build thread

looks sick… i didnt leave till 2 or 3 and i still have no fucking idea how my pants came off

Maybe Rachael took them off. LOL

yea you wish

it took like 15 min to get that fucking sharpie off… yea i highly doubt that she did… after what happened earlier with the other chick…

o and when the fuck did the rules change in that game???

i still havent gotten all the sharpie off my leg. ive teaken 2 showers since then too.
its very uncomfortable scrubbing my inner thigh!

why that girl decided to wrrght Penis with an arrow pointing to my junk on my leg is still a mystery. espically since she ended up in Shawns room.