MclarenGP your shits WEAK

wow Ike your are making yourself sound like more of an Idiot by the second. You challenge and talk shit about smokin, tell him you wanna race. then you ask if he’ll race and then have every single excuse why you wont race.:ahh:ohnoes:banghead

BTW I’ll even race ya then you can brag about woopin 2 camaros in you your black terd!:ohnoes:lol

excuses excuses excuses…

I think exit 10 is a very reasonable distance.

Oh and just cause I have hungout with SSSSSSSSSSSSmokin before I will warn you that strip is police saftey zone right now or whatever the fuck they call it when they super patrol the shit out of an area. There is in one Toga by spac right now too

Traffic safety corridor was what the mobile signs said when I was up on 9 by Spac last Friday.

They do that every time theres a concert at Spac.

thanks. srs bzns might try I-90

:rofl at this thread

ohhhh do this tommorow my car will be back together also ya can whoop 3 camaros 1 lsx,and 2 lt1,s how does that sound little man?

going to rain all day.

i got good tread on my tires lololollololololololol

ill race him with my POS sentra! haha

wow ,:clap:lol

yea i got tires on my parts car ill take them off tomorrow. you fucking haters cameo fuck you son … spit that dick out your mouth

dont worry it was in her… is what she said…:ahh:lmao

Youre a wigger arent you?

You’d be better off racing the fit, no offense mclaren comes off as not the sharpest tool in the shed but I hope he could take the sentra.

I was thinking the same thing after reading this thread :rofl :banghead

:lol Dude, totally O/T, but I called out some ricer kids on Youtube one time and I got a PM reading this:

“yo son, you got shit twisted, I do real street racing ,not like you guys in your slow 15sec cars, i chill wit MB Racing and Nyce!'s and i see real shit all day everyday in NY ight, hahaha”

:rofl Apparantly my car runs 15’s now!

oh my gawwwd MB and nyce1s . Nyce1’s videos get made almost everyday at PF by your house… mad rikkans in there.

lol @ the drama.

This is why I don’t go to meets/events because stuff like this ALWAYS happens (from what I can gather on the couple of car forums I’m on). Is this a who’s cock is bigger contest or something?

No homo?

[quote=Ilya;364575]lol @ the drama.

This is why I don’t go to meets/events because stuff like this ALWAYS happens (from what I can gather on the couple of car forums I’m on). Is this a who’s cock is bigger contest or something?

relax kid. lighten up. its just stupid banter. if you dont have time for it I can understand why you think its foolish but were just bustin on each other, nothing personal.