me+pittspeed=newbie

just thought that i would say hi… my buddy talked me into comin on here. i dont know exactly what his name is on here but he is mike and likes to talk crap about his 00 ram air firebird his name might be silver ws6 or something…

well im 22 and just finished up my last semester at psu and thought that its time to start lookin for people that are into cars around me. i use to have a firebird formula that was cammed and lil other things done but i totaled that and now am putting the LT1 and T-56 in my sonoma to make it one kick ass truck.

oh yea my name is mac as in macdaddy

welcome!

welcome :cool:

Welcome :burnout:

welcome

welcome

welcome to the site , post some pics up of the project

welcome:beer:

didnt get to use the drive shaft!!!:smiley:

well i used it for ummm 4 days and it rained 3 of them so i never got to really test it over 75 then the day that i got it tuned good i took it for a 120mph run and no vibrations and then i was coming back at 40 in a 35 and an explorer cut me off and i t-boned him.

here are pics of the bird and explorer and then go to page 6 for the sonoma and im workin on page 7 now for pics of the swap.

and thanks for the welcome.

Whats up mac welcome to the site.

Silver_WS6 = :greddy: welcome

Originally posted by BlkP42E
Silver_WS6 = :greddy: welcome
ur giving a ghey welcome!!!:rolleyes:

welcome :smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
ur giving a ghey welcome!!!:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pewterss
welcome:beer:

gawd i love ghey welcomes. i got one of them everytime that silverws6 stopped over my apartment up at school

great, another lover of the cock :wink:

holy shit, i just realised who you are, I used to hang down the park back in the day, I had the brown 3gen camaro and my bro has the red 4gen firehawk.

Your bird was blue right? dare i mention the saturn???:eek3:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
holy shit, i just realised who you are, I used to hang down the park back in the day, I had the brown 3gen camaro and my bro has the red 4gen firehawk.

Your bird was blue right? dare i mention the saturn???:eek3:

In the park for:bj: :idb: :sex: :puke:

yes i did have a blue bird and i use to have an even cooler pimped out saturn… aight well the saturn wasnt pimp but it was low and it looked nice.

i think that i know the firehawk… is it the lt1 hawk or the ls1 hawk that comes down? the lt1 that came down was really rare if i remember correctly.

oh and from lookin on your site i have seen that grand am around cause i worked at firestone by centuryIII mall and he worked down the street at the advanced.