is this person on here?

the person who did the burnout coming out of speednation in castle shannon about 1 hour ago, looked like a 01 or 02 red Firehawk , and sounded like slp loudmouths on it. …
ok burnout but didnt seem like you were trying and sounded like you missed 2nd??? :slap:

i dont think we have a firehawk but bics has a red ta and he cant drive

lol

Sure that wasn’t a 3.8? I rememeber hearing it and thinking “gee, powered by montana!”

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :burnout:

wasnt me…hey give me some credit…i usually only miss 3rd

but how hard is it to miss 2nd? lol, you’ve gonna be like a certified window licker to not know how to pull a shifter straight down lol. it wasnt a 3.8. trust me i know an LS1 when i here one

:slap: powershifting miss second all the time

when bics tries to burnout, he doesnt miss shifts, but he almost slides off the road sometimes :kekegay: atleast it looked cool :mrT:

powerslides>burnouts

powerslides… (or as the ricers would call it) Drifting hehe

you learn fast young grass hopper

i’ve always known, now i just gotta get rid of my 4 cylinders and buy my f-body.
whats everyones fav out of the f-body class? trans am ws6, camaro ss, camaro z28, firebird?

an all black T/A WS-6 is :naughty:

or a Sunset Orange CamEro

sunset camaro gone

and that is a black formula non ws6

see i want black, but im afraid cuz its a bitch to take care of, my next choice would be silver but i dont wanna jump on the bandwagon and get a silver ws6. red is tooo played out, all i even had were red cars, plus they are in accidents more. i never seen a new blue but i would like it, like a 94-97 firebird blue

i do like that black formula at jj’s

silver ws6 lt1 are sweet…

i think i’d rather have an LS1

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2827