me vs chevelle

i’m only pickin on yah :slight_smile: :tup:

:fry:

Poor speedped.

yea i did im actually very shure about my statement it think this kill stories section is a joke, it really is, the sad part is ive seen interga vs. srt-4 in person cause i was driving behind them, and thats the only kill story i believe

my buddy will post on here to vouch as he was with me, and my motors all roller, done up heads, and some other stuff

You sir are tarded…But don’t worry scro, I know a lot of tard’s living Kick-ass lives.

this thread makes my head hurt.

http://cgi.ebay.com/0-9-3D-CHROME-SELF-ADHESIVE-NUMBER-Car-Emblem-Badge_W0QQitemZ170230962132QQihZ007QQcategoryZ72476QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
:wink:

inonpage2

but really the way your car sounded on friday when you reved as you drove by SG I’m suprised that its still running this week let alone able to go above 3k rpms… it sounded like it was going to break,or even blow up …oh yea.you have a really bad exhaust leak that needs to get fixed also… I’m caling BS on this story …

+2 lolz

i want to run speedped.

Not with gas at $4.40 a gal.Why would you spend money like that?For no reason?

:fail:.

speedped needs to run at lancaster and we will then find out if he is telling the truth, bring that heap out to cruise night tomorrow and run it…

He prolly spun up to 60mph. only reason you pulled him

i pulled a car off the line as he spun some(as did i) then we both grabbed and stayed even, if anything i was slowly pulling, and yes i have a huge header collector leak, it sounds liek a beat pickup truck right now, the y-pipe flange isnt ligning up with the header collector right, im going to have to heat up and bend the y pipe

Shoulda built a honda.

This from a guy who doesnt know what a roller motor is. +2 on the BS

roller cam, roller lifters,roller rockers, = roller motor

roller pistons?