Me vs Pete...Video's????

i cant understand how drew spins so much, my car made 486rwhp and doesnt even spin in second, sometimes not even in first

smokin do you have your dyno posted on the forum anywhere? i would love to see it. never really looked at a nitrous dyno.

looks just like an n/a dyno only with a weird peak at the hit.

flat torque curve, steadily climbing power curve.

I have stock size C5 tires and first is useless any time of day and road condition at WOT. If I stay WOT, second is also useless.

Man you fuckers need driving lessons.

yea cuz we all cant be as good as a driver as u sean

:facepalm

i know the tires i have arnt anything close to sticky and for the power levels, i should be running a radial but…when i drive my car on long trips i do no want to be caught in the rain with drag radials. no fun

I have 400+whp in a fwd 2200lb car and I can hook by 50mph on my little 205/50/15 tires. You guys must have some shitty setup suspension or tires or something. Or just can’t drive. Punching the gas, letting off, punching it again in a 400-500whp car is going to make it spin more I would think.

Pete I’m going to have something for you to run in a month or two :thumbup

1000000000000000000000000% agreee

yea thats what i do joey. i love spinning! weeeeeeeeeee

:rofl

Well that’s what it sounds like ssmokin does and idk what 99frc does but blowing the tires off in 2nd in a bolt on C5 vette is stupid.

ok well ill take u out in my car and we will see just how much traction i have with the TC/AH off. i know for a fact better tires would take care of about 50% of the spinning so no bigie

Something you Honda boys are forgetting is TQ v. HP. If I had 500WHP @ 250FT/lbs I wouldn’t spin either.

Again, it’s called having low end TQ. Ask John (88Slomarro) about when I first got the car when it was bone stock and raced Smokkin on Rt 9 while John rode with Failvis. It was my first time racing the car and 2nd gear was a smoke show and almost put my rear end into the guard rail.

Since then I have learned how to drive the car, so yea, if im driving in a race I know how to drive as to not lose it in second, but the car has no problem breaking them loose.

LOVE it just love it.

Lets see all they “I can hoook why can you” touch nuggest jump into the other can and make it hook. Becasue its all gotta be in the shoe right?

Start out higher in the Rpms so you don’t blow the tires with ur crazy tq notddadz

AWD cars need not apply.

Yup

stock 00 camio es es spins em hard 1st to 2nd with pretty good 275 tire streetz tirez(not all the time) just felt out of the convo so thought id chime in sorry