http://www.cyberpowersystem.com/system/mceultra.asp?v=d

hahahahahaha, nice choices.

i think it’s sick!

Nothing comes close to raw like my ass…

I love it :tup:

i like it.

Definatly Newman’s ass. :tup:

like it…woudnt spend miney on it but like it

I think it is a great idea, but the hugest of nerds have been doing this sort of thing for years now…

Nice looking setup, just way to much money for what it can do in my opinion.

yea, they have, but this is something i wouldnt mind being in my entertainment center. i dont want it to look like a computer… i dont know why, i dont have a good reason, or any reason at all actually. i just dont.

for the price it seems like a good deal. dvr, surround sound, dvd player, stereo, bla bla bla.

is anyone here using something similar?

so buy a case and built it yerself, if u goto hardocp.com hes got reviews of a few HTPC cases, they arent expencive.

Why in the world wouldn’t you just do it yourself? If you don’t like the look of a computer, a shuttle PC or Mac mini would look way better than that ugly box.

:shrug:

if you’re running media center can you game? ie play xyz game and use the tv as the display?

yes if ur video card has a DVI outputand your TV has a vga or dvi imput.

or S-video out.

sweet

thanks

That’s what I’m doing :tup:

werd, thats what I’ve been using :tup:

jam most of the video games on the TV (and watch movies) and use the monitor for obvious things that a TV isnt very good for

only thing with svideo is the quality sucks on a big HDTV, thats the only reason id stay away from svid, if ur using a regular CRT tv it will look fine, but if using plasma, LCD, or the likes, it wont

I just use a standard TV (no HD)

damn, so is S video really any better than say, RCA’s or coax?