MEET TONIGHT

No one wants to run your 230HP 13 second cars. Have fun jerking eachother off alone.

Hey, thats better than my 70hp Datsun.

I bet my 230hp 13 second car u will loose to

I bet…i dont give a shit! You got 1000$ to put down ill come out and we’ll talk, if not, shut up.

This thread is still open? It’s well after 9. Your all missing the MEET!

Wow i never spoke to so many females at once must be my lucky day

who the fuck meets up in a parking lot on a tuesday night in October?

Ahahahhahahah, sons of anarchy is on! Don’t miss ur show boyss!

Trolling or not fucking negged for disrespecting the SOA

Watch sons or stand in a parking lot on a tuesday night when its 40* out. Ill sit at home with my girlfriend in the warm house and watch tv and not see 240hp hondas blast regaeton

I would LOVE to see him run his car vs some here. Death I will tell you what, he isnt running 13’s… and when it pulls up and mops some people up… there will be srsbutthurt.

:slight_smile:

Removed

fixed.

I got to this meet a 915… I saw 2 civics. They said they wanted to race, so i figured i had enough time to show them how slow their cars were before Sons Started. But i got there to find Both Progress and Emanuelcurly in one car blowing each other. I decided to let them be, went home and watched Sons.

Meet over. Lock it up

you full of shit dc2nick

I can’t be, I literally just pooped

talk is cheap run your car

So lets hit the valley and let time slips talk! season isnt over yet

lets compromise guys… since you two want to run how about you run yourselves. that way we can bench race and never leave our homes, and you two can get some runs in. how about that?

Good idea! thank you sir…