Meet

Usual sunday spots down the burgh tonight?

weak city.

The spot usually has a good gathering. Most of the time just honda’s though. Not that theres anything wrong with that my past car was a gs-r. But ya I go up there every once in awhile in my white e36 s/c’d M3…or in my buddys blue WRX. and I know theres some kids he knows who are there pretty often he says.

It’s usually either there or Jerrys curb service. Basically the only 2 spots around here.

9 times outta 10 when theres a group of hondas, theres a group of goones who do stupid shit.

now now now not every honda owner does dumn stuff hahahahaha guess i fit in that 1 out of 10

Because 9 times outta 10 the honda will be owned by a 16-18 year old.

That is what makes it so much fun!!!

You’ve never lived until you’ve seen a cobolt with a fart can, race the holiday inn express van. True story

you know why??? cause HONDAS are KID CARS, and kids are immuture…think about it bro, 100%truth

i own 2 of them and now that i Matured alot since buying them, they are fuckin sold ASAP, hondas are a faze, you grow out of them for sure… and you realise how gay they really are. (well the majority of us do)

like honestly, a few years ago (Early twentys) i used to hate like v-8’s and shit and alll about hondas, and know i totally realize, like even if your honda is a 10sec car, yeah its cool that its fast as fuck, but in the end it’s still a fuckin civic… Everytime someone used to say that to me i would get pissed and be like WTF dude you have no clue, but know i know it…KIDS car…

only honda i would drive is a s2k

^ what a fucking asswipe

see? i bet you like 20-23

see? i bet you are like 20-23, and drive one and hate anything other then…amiright?

Fail. :doh:

hondas are gay get over it…

i dont even know where to start with this…

ive gone up a couple times on fridays… but are there more people on saturday…

this thread sucks balls compared to Sonny’s new car thread.

Your car is gayer.

haha are you kidding me i saw your pos up sheetz all the time

1. your a faggot
  2. your car sucks
  3. your car is really gay and still sucks
  4. your car is fucking slow

:down:

It’s stock i know its not fast. next time introduce yourself

I can’t wait to hit up sheetz again!!! Beware, the bmws will be lurking soon

You grew up and matured, yet your IQ level is still that of a cup of yogurt. “OMG HONDAS ARE GAY CUZ I SOLD ALL MINE”. It’s funny how you let people get to your true feelings when they made fun of you for driving a Honda. Shows you’re really mature there too buddy.

Your Trans Am is so cool brah!! Duz it haz ah carburetor and TWO exhaust too!??!/11one!?