*Meetup/Cruise tonight*

the wine and liquor warehouse… we’re robbing it.

Im not looking for a handout and I really dont understand why everybody is bugging me to bring my car out.

Burger King. It started out as a place for people on NYMustangs.com to hang out and now seems to include other people as well.

because you always complain about the car. then say you want to get rid of it, but cant afford to… well drive it then, maybe youll hate it less. if you cant afford gas, mgiht want to consider downsizing your daily driven vehicle or sell your “fun car” for what its worth

Definately not getting rid of the truck.
I think the car is worth more than youve offered me. I havent listed it anywhere yet.

i dont want your car. im just busting your balls man… drive the damn thing. you put all that money into the engine, for it to sit there. hate to say it, but YOU ARE STUPID.

Coming from the guy who built his car, blew it up and sold it.

I just dont feel like getting my car out tonight. Too much of a hassle at this point tonight.

Kramer, listen and learn from Jellies. Okthxbye.

It was nice meeting some new people tonight! Ride home was uneventful, other than having to piss OUT OF CONTROL as I got close to exit 23. Got off, parked the car on the off ramp, started to frantically piss, and the car started to roll away. Chased it, pants down, and got it stopped, ha. Only moved about 3 feet but was still funny as fuck.

This is normal for you is it not? :lol

my night almost sucked , but it still involved my car on a flatbed

right, the car i beat the piss out of for 5 years. lost interest in and parted out. the car wasnt “blown up” i made from the part out what i wanted to sell it for and if i felt like it, i could spend 2k on a stock engine swap and daily drive it, or sell the car with a stock engine and make 5k ontop of it. right paul. you got it all figured out

what now?

thats not good!!! WTF happened?

something was up with the tranny,ill let him explain exactally what it was

oh alright i thought maybe he got yanked reading everything that happened last night

nah i had the po-9 on my ass and everyone around me and brett got yanked once again doestics the domestics didnt get hassled . but my car started shootin tranny fluid out of the dipstick tube and smokin like hell airated the shit out of the fluid so it didnt move and so on fuck this car lolololol .its all good though

more tranny problems after meeting us in CP??? WTF!!! im gonna start calling you adam.

Paul, seriously, let me take your car out tonight, and Ill put a full tank of gas in it for you. And I wont abuse the trans typical adam style lol, promise!

word, pjb let the thing out of the garage.

+1!!!

Doubtful the car is coming out tonight.