Meh new phone...

6700 > *

its pretty sweet looking…i like

wanna sell the old one? cuz i need a gsm phone lol

im with ya, i dont like it too much myself

I like the older one more

am I the only one these days that just has a basic phone that doesnt give blowjobs/iron my shirt/cook/control satalites/ect? lol

yes…you are…loser :lol:

bah… whatever gramps :stuck_out_tongue: lol

awww piss :mad: :cry:

http://laptopmag.com/images/features/gearYear/Treo-650.jpg

i only have the 600 for now… but im getting a 650 soon enough.

I love everything about it, I send about 5000 texts a month, the reception on it is amazing.
I don’t need a pda, and the camera quality > for a cell phone

ohh and come to a club with me, pull your phone out and we’ll see who’s the one being called a dork lol

the camera on the V is such a piece, worse than my i875, which has the standard motorola 1.3mp camera. The build quality is shotty at best, tolerances are almost none exsistent for a phone. Menus are so boring, and generic, soudl quality sucks because you blow a speaker every month. Screen craks really easy, my friend has been through like 5 since december, and I am worse on my phone than he is, shit my phone as indian head shelack all over it

Funny because i’ve had mine for almost 6 months now, havn’t had one problem with it the speakers work great, the keyboard is awesome, the menu is that of your typical verizon v-cast phone… and I love the quality of the camera(for a phone)
heres a pic taken with my phone…pretty fucking good if you ask me
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/S_Kuebler1/jhkhd.jpg

and also funny how i’ve dropped mine 800 times and the screen is still in awesome shape?

650?

lol

I had the 650 and returned it, thing was so bulky it was ridiculous.

I know, Jam is on the cutting edge of Tech… :wink:

line beards are bad.

i’d like to call it… a baller on a budget.

when the 700s come out, the 650s go down in price a ton… i dont need to spend $8963897567895 on a cell phone. i’d rather save my money and be happy im getting a good deal.

I’ve heard the screen is impossible to see in daylight from behind that mirror

yes. yes they are.