Memorial Day cruise to LG *pics*

Cruised up to Lake George today to enjoy the weather. Swifty, Bootlegcivic, freakls, big red, Sherwood (02 911 Turbo), Brooks (RC51), biggie (Harley), Alex (team teal 2), couple other bikers all joined in on the trip.

Here’s the pics

And a little video clip…
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn43/SgtMike8/th_LakeGeorgeMemorialDay08037.jpg

Decent job against the bike :ninja

Swift wants to know if that ninja is sarcastic? :lol

Haha def. not! When ever my dumb ass for some reason thinks it can take on a bike the bike is out of sight out of mind. He was never really THAT far ahead of you.

yeah that RC is no joke, moved out pretty good… i short shifted 3rd a bit because i was spinning, and dave grabbed the window molding as it began to fly off. Other than that he was out on me for a while, at least he didn’t continue to disappear and i seemed to be creeping back up on him. On further review at lunch, he said he bounced off rev limiter in 5th for a sec where you see me gain a bit on him. I hit rev limiter in 5th at like 8500rpm, so thats all she had… haha

— Swifty on Mikes name.

Nice pics, esp. the ones of Swift’s car.

aww Matt look so happy.

i didn’t know big bird rode a bike. yellow leathers for xmas, Brooks? :crackup :haha

:thumb nice pics

Joey…just realized the car I called you about that I thought was you, was swift :crackup

swift, what bike is that???

it’s Brooks’ RC51 not-so common v-twin Honda.

Sweet pics. Didnt see freakls? oh and matt looks real happy about wasting his gas to LG :lol

haha John was in Amy’s daily. We took a pic, but it was random and nothing to show really. Plus john looked extra happy in it. :nod

Good day!

yup, the pics came out good too.

sweet pictures :nod

Looks like a good time.

sherwood is baller, so baller he doesnt even come onto any forums

true statement. we got back to his house… where he started the C5 Z06, and the Ducatti 1098… and then complained because he had to squeeze all 3 of them in his garage.

poor thing! ::slight_smile:

i’d say he got money for a bigger garage

Oh…the sounds…

Margaritas FTW.