Memorial Day wishes to all

As we are celebrating memorial day please take the time to think about why we do so. Its not just a long weekend , or to mark the beginning of summer. Or even an excuse to have a cookout and drink beers(although that will be the norm) This day we need to remember and honor our Veterans! the ones still with us and the ones that are not. There are few on Pittspeed and I want to thank them for their service. You guys know who you are have a great day and enjoy the freedoms you helped to protect.

thank you pumpkin

any of you boaters, remember to tip your lock operators with lots of beer! especially if you are going through lock 6 on the allegheny today…

thank you vets

you got a job on the locks?

no he just wants you to tip the guy at lock 6 just a random guy he decided to hook up :nuts:

seriously… heres your sign

Thanks to those that have served,are serving and good luck to those that will.

thank you vets

i drank beer!

mmmmm beer!

werd. working for the usace is pretty sweet. quite a few people that work there are baffled that I got hired without knowing anyone. I honestly didn’t know too much about it, when I applied.

:bj: asian persuasion?

prob veteran preference. you still in the reseerves

yeah i get a 10 point for being disabled.

eehhh i’m in the ng now… 9 more months and i’ll be done done.

good job man. glad you got a good job i know you were looking.

If you need anything i have a friend that is a JAG attourney for any paperwork you may need