Happy Memorial Day

I know it’s not until tomorrow, but f it.

Happy Memorial Day, especially to those on this site who have served in our military. Your sacrifices to this great country are appreciated greatly. Without people like you, we wouldn’t have anything to celebrate.

So to Greg, Rankin, Sean, Scott, MPSoldier, CJRando, ST4TUS (LOL) and anyone else, stay safe on this holiday.

Indeed, here’s to those serving :number1

Although I needed to go to DMV tomorrow.

I will be spending my Memorial Day riding! And making a stop at the Saratoga National Cemetery, stopped and my grandfathers and uncles this weekend to pay my respects and place flags at there sites!

Thank you to everyone for their services!

To all my friends in thank u and I love u . Come home soon rankin, mpsoldier etc …

Thank you to all of those who have and do still serve our country.

spending my day working at post while the post itself is closed… sadly i forgot my xbox controller fml

Thinking about my brother who’s in Afghanistan right now.

definetly this, just got to see my friend the first time since he got back from afghanistan. sxy time is home :banana

Was a good day at the shop. Got to watch a boat load of WW2 fighter and bomber aircraft fly over the shop for about an hour doing all sorts of simulated dog fighting and formation flying. Cool as fuck