Merry Christmas

Its 7:30 am here. Bling bling!

Merry Christmas Everyone! Have a happy and safe holiday.

merry xmas!

I let my girl open 1 present tonight, 50 frosty the doughman instant lottos.
shes goin nuts scratchin them lol. hopefully she wins a downpayment on a house

merry christmas. just got home from the g/f’s family get together… the mom busted out the married comment… i almost spit my beer across the table.

merry xmas everone, and be safe…

Merry Christmas to a bunch of people i can’t stand and a few i actually like, get fat…today and thanksgiving are the only days you can do so without being whined at!!!

Merry Christmas all! Eat/drink up!

Merry Christmas, everyone. Have a safe and happy one.

I just got done being santa for the neighbor kids. Helped their dad move their 2 new quads onto the porch. (he won’t adopt me.)

merry x mas its now 4 50 am and i have been at work for 2 hours becasue people in harrisburg are retarded, yea doubletime

I love the subtle “Marriage” comments…

Getting ready to make my rounds for the day. Merry Christmas boys and girls, hope everyone was on the nice list!

For the politically correct:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x128/Trickedxd/ATT237052.jpg

Happy holidays bitches.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Our 5 year old woke up at 5:30, exuberantly stated that Santa had already come and that she saw something tall by the tree, convinced her to go back to sleep (in our bed), head butted me in the spine twice, and is still sleeping. :slight_smile:

Merry Xmas to all

start holding your breath…

Subtle marriage comments are better then “Why are you with him/her” comments!
Merry Christmas all, and if you don’t celebrate Christmas, I don’t care.

Merry Christmas Pittspeed!

I got down on one knee and flipped open a ring box to an enclosed remote starter remote :smiley:

:bowrofl: +1

Merry Christmas everyone!

merry christmas