Merry Christmas

hey everyone i just wanted to say merry christmas to the Son Crew… This is honestly the best site on the web… And i think i speak for the whole K-town crew when i say next year is going to be even better… Id like to give a special thanks to Bruce and John for treatin us so well when we came up in October. Anyway Merry Christmas from the K-town crew and Myself.

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE ALL THE KINGSTON KREW! :santa:

There’s no need to thank John or myself Cole. You guys are all great so it was easy.

So again Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Denis and all the rest. Hopefully we’ll see all you guys soon.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Hey Cole Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all the best buddy. Next year should be good I can’t wait till next spring/summer. I hope to see the Kingston crew here again during the next meet and cruise I will be putting together. Keep an eye out for it I will post it around the end of March of early April. Again have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :smiley:

Merry xmas everyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
hope every one has a very happy and safe holidays.
dont drink and drift

Merry Christmas everyone!
lol “don’t drink and drift”
nice one. :lol:

what is everyone getting for their 240sx

i got a snap-on magnetic tray yeayyyyyy

Merry X-mas everyone!
I got Hayase a Megan SS and diamond cut headlamps with bulbs :slight_smile:

merry christmas guys
enjoy the snow
im in Aruba
suckers!
MUAHAHAhAhA

Hey man, while you are there, go check out the Natural Pool. It is in the south east end. You will probably need a 4x4 to get there, but it is AMAZING!! We rented a little tracker POS.

Oh… Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Merry Christmas everyone
I gat a safety hammer used to smash windows from my perrents, I think they are tryinf to say something about my driving. lol

Hey man, while you are there, go check out the Natural Pool. It is in the south east end. You will probably need a 4x4 to get there, but it is AMAZING!! We rented a little tracker POS.

Oh… Merry Christmas to everyone!![/quote]

We rented a few YJs
had a blast. We had the back tires burried on one of them.
that was a fun cruise