Met the perfect woman...

I ran into this cute azn girl, bout 5’2", also a 240 owner. She had a SOHC and talked about how hard it is to find a turbo kit for it, that she’d prolly go SR20, I started telling her bout ADAM’s car, and how awesome a SOHC KA-T can be if done right. We had a few drinks, I mentioned how impressed I was to find a girl with such a passion for cars, she was very flattered, we started making out… and then I woke up.

What do you think? Is there really a cute girl out there that’s a total gearhead and lives to build and beat on her car?

there are a few, but they are hard to find, and even harder to catch. so sad.

i beleived it for the first few words until yo implied that she actually spoke to you = discredits the cute part

Hahaha, punk :stuck_out_tongue:
I can get hot women, they fly to me like I’ve got magnets in my pants :lol:

Except the ones in your pants are actually the wrong polarity, so it actually pushes them away…

Except the ones in your pants are actually the wrong polarity, so it actually pushes them away…[/quote]

Oh Snap!

owned by the technical aspect!

Oooh… engi-burn! :lol:
I dunno, I honestly have no problems getting women. The problem is finding ones I like, and getting rid of the ones I’m already with without having them stalk me for 6 months.

You went wrong by selling her stale tim hortons pastry. Thats why she keep comin back.

u have a stalker?

you must be mad generous with the tongue.

Bahaha! I swear, that woman is never satisfied with anything I ever do for her. Got her a mp3 player last year, she bitched cause it wasn’t a nano. She lost her mp3 player, bought her a nano, now she’s bitching that the battery life on her old one was way better. And to top it all off, I buy her cheescake to cheer her up, what does she do? Make me return it 3 times b/c it’s stale :lol:

And it was my ex that stalked me for 6 months, even though I cussed her out more times than I care to remember. She finally got the picture when I stopped yelling at her, and just walked away without saying anything evertyime she approached me. And yes, women love my tongue-fu :wink:

Tell them both to take a walk together…

Off a cliff…

Naw, I’ve been rid of the ex for atleast a year now. She used to go to Rye High with me, but she either graduated or died. About friggin time too, she was 26 when I started dating her, girl was in university for like 8 years hahaha. But she’s a special case though, that girl was seriously crazy. I first caught on to the fact when she asked to borrow my algebra text and read it for fun. Things weren’t all bad with her though, she spoke fluent japanese and I got to have all the sex I wanted without ever having to take her on a date.

We should change the title of this thread to “Solarian’s Personal Life.”

But yeah, I thought the cheesecake thing was a bit overboard after you already returned it twice…

Iono, you might have been better off with the free sex. j/k.

" bitch ! you return the goddamn cheesecake if you dont like it !"

end of story.

Bahahaha! This only became about my personal life b/c people were probing and I’m all too willing to share :lol:
Back to the original topic, have any of you ever met any women like this? (the good one, not the bad ones)

Mr. Skinny your sig doesn’t contain enough text.

Can you maybe put an entire post in there if possible?

K.Thx.

mercedeh.

:smiley:

GT

mercedeh.

GT[/quote]She really beat on her car, from what i saw. And it wasnt on the track.

mercedeh.

GT[/quote]
I guess that settles it then, I have to kill you Greg. I’m sorry, and I hope you know, I will take no pleasure in your demise.

(unless you two broke up, and didn’t notify SON properly with a post in Front Desk :lol: )

hmmm. greg used to go out with her??

hah.