metal polishing local

any local places that can polish for a decent price? i need a vw manifold and maybe a valve cover. the manifold is pretty smooth already from me sanding it for a half an hour or so once or twice a month for the past few months. then the valve cover is already smooth for the most part. i have some pics. but anyone local, or on here that can do that kind of stuff for a decent price.

think AMF does pol;ishing too

there web site says they do or about to start

one of the noobs who just registrered from greensburg does it.

custom and sound :madfawk:

Rics Kustom Polishing in Monessen… if you want the number let me know, zip is 15062 for mapquest if your not sure how far you are away.

Get that bitch Chromed!

Rics Kustom Polishing in Monessen my work sent over porsche rims and others ect parts. Guy is right on corner. Doesnt look like much of a shop. But quality work. Rims were slight bent and needed polished looks better then new. Id def go there

Keep on sanding.

Start with 150, to 220, to 400, to 800, to 1000, to 1500, to 2000+. Then when it looks like a mirror, Zoop Seal it so it stays like that for a year or two.

^ im good on that, thanks tho.

Just thought I’d throw that out there. Save ya some money.

AMF hands done.

quoted

ha ha I started working on an ABD intake manifold for my car and then I’m now looking for someone to do it instead. I can’t believe how many pointless hours I’ve put into the sanding process… ugh. I actually don’t want anyone to polish it for me, but rather just do the initial setup - up to say 100-120grit. I’ll do after that, but it’s the first part that sucks. There are so many random low points that I sand the same spots over and over and over.

Sorry to rant, what did you decide on? Or should I may PM that person who does polishing on the side?

Does anyone have pics of AMF’s polishing work??

Albert’s Chrome on Russelton road in west deer. He’s a beast with the polishing, he can chrome it for you too if you want to go that route.