Mfactory Oil Cooler Kits

It seems that many of you like to run your cars at the track, auto-x or drifting events so I thought you may be interested in one of these kits. Keeping your oil cool is essential when driving your car hard for extended periods of time. Nothing is worse than just getting into a track day and having your oil temperature start to rise. If your interested contact me via PM or Email and we can get you setup with one of these great kits.

Chris Richardson
Email: Sales@TougeTuning.com
MSN: TougeTuning@hotmail.com

Price: $375CAD
In Stock: 5

Stay ahead of the competition with the MFactory Oil Cooler Kit. Keeping your oil cool is a must on every high performance vehicle, especially those equipped with a turbocharger. With their highly efficient, 19 row design, our performance oil coolers out-performs similar “Japanese Brand” coolers that are several times the price!

Our Oil Cooler core has been compeletely redesigned and is far more efficient than our original. Not only is our Oil Cooler 20% more efficient than most similar sized Oil Coolers on the market, it also helps reduce air restriction, all from the same size 290x140x50 Core as our previous model.

Our performance oil cooler kit is also supplied with our specially designed oil-filter relocation adaptor which allows you to relocate your hard-to-get-at oil filter to a more convenient location in your engine bay.

Unlike a lot of competing kits on the market, ours come with Fully Stainless Braided Hoses With Couplings which ensure your hoses stay attached. There has been many a story about hoses coming loose and oil leaking out. We all know the final result of this. Don’'t let this happen to your engine - Stay safe, stay away from clamp-type fittings.

For those with performance gauges, there are also two 1/8 point sensor holes in the oil-block adaptor to fit your Oil Pressure/Temp sensors.

Our kits come supplied with:

• Fully Stainless Braided Hoses With Couplings (2 x 1.3m & 1 x 1.5m)
  • 3 x 90 Degree Aluminium Hose Adaptors
  • CNC Aluminium Oil Filter Adaptor
  • Universal CNC Aluminium Oil Block Adaptor (Fits All Japanese Vehicles)

Please Note: Although the adaptors take factory fitment oil filters, we recommend fitting a larger aftermarket filter. This is Not Supplied with the kit.

They also do not come with a Thermostat. Depending on the application, an inline thermostat may be required to be installed.

http://www.trpl-s.com/forum/files/oilcoolerkit.jpg

Hey is this kit available for the R32 GT-R as well?

What kind of track testing and proven components is it made from? I know $1000 Trust use Earl’s shit anyway, why would I pay to ship it across the pacific and then back…or maybe its all China these days.

GTR oil temp and pressure is very sensitive…so I’d like some feedback from high rev track cars that have been using it for a while.

THX

as for a rb25 plz ?

sorry and a 1992 911 too plz

These will work on Nissan/Toyota/Honda/Mazda/Subaru etc. They have been track tested on a few vehicles, you can find info in the link below.

http://www.mfactoryhk.com/racing.php

mmmK well they look pretty, I’d like to check out the build quality on them. I was going to assemble one out of parts but…

I’ve seen even used HKS kits sell for like $700 WTF?! And that ARC kit come on $1200USD

wow thatnks for the link ill look it up so u cant get one for a 911 eh?

I dont think the block adapter will fit a Porsche unless it uses the same filter fitment as a Honda/Mazda/Nissan/Subaru .

Definitely paying for the name when your getting stuff like that.

yeahh lol my uncle was just wonderin lol

It seems that many of you like to run your cars at the track, auto-x or drifting events so I thought you may be interested in one of these kits. Keeping your oil cool is essential when driving your car hard for extended periods of time. Nothing is worse than just getting into a track day and having your oil temperature start to rise. If your interested contact me via PM or Email and we can get you setup with one of these great kits.

Chris Richardson
Email: Sales@TougeTuning.com
MSN: TougeTuning@hotmail.com

Price: $375CAD
In Stock: 5

Stay ahead of the competition with the MFactory Oil Cooler Kit. Keeping your oil cool is a must on every high performance vehicle, especially those equipped with a turbocharger. With their highly efficient, 19 row design, our performance oil coolers out-performs similar “Japanese Brand” coolers that are several times the price!

Our Oil Cooler core has been compeletely redesigned and is far more efficient than our original. Not only is our Oil Cooler 20% more efficient than most similar sized Oil Coolers on the market, it also helps reduce air restriction, all from the same size 290x140x50 Core as our previous model.

Our performance oil cooler kit is also supplied with our specially designed oil-filter relocation adaptor which allows you to relocate your hard-to-get-at oil filter to a more convenient location in your engine bay.

Unlike a lot of competing kits on the market, ours come with Fully Stainless Braided Hoses With Couplings which ensure your hoses stay attached. There has been many a story about hoses coming loose and oil leaking out. We all know the final result of this. Don’'t let this happen to your engine - Stay safe, stay away from clamp-type fittings.

For those with performance gauges, there are also two 1/8 point sensor holes in the oil-block adaptor to fit your Oil Pressure/Temp sensors.

Our kits come supplied with:

• Fully Stainless Braided Hoses With Couplings (2 x 1.3m & 1 x 1.5m)
  • 3 x 90 Degree Aluminium Hose Adaptors
  • CNC Aluminium Oil Filter Adaptor
  • Universal CNC Aluminium Oil Block Adaptor (Fits All Japanese Vehicles)

Please Note: Although the adaptors take factory fitment oil filters, we recommend fitting a larger aftermarket filter. This is Not Supplied with the kit.

They also do not come with a Thermostat. Depending on the application, an inline thermostat may be required to be installed.

Hey is this kit available for the R32 GT-R as well?

What kind of track testing and proven components is it made from? I know $1000 Trust use Earl’s shit anyway, why would I pay to ship it across the pacific and then back…or maybe its all China these days.

GTR oil temp and pressure is very sensitive…so I’d like some feedback from high rev track cars that have been using it for a while.

THX

as for a rb25 plz ?

sorry and a 1992 911 too plz

These will work on Nissan/Toyota/Honda/Mazda/Subaru etc. They have been track tested on a few vehicles, you can find info in the link below.

http://www.mfactoryhk.com/racing.php

mmmK well they look pretty, I’d like to check out the build quality on them. I was going to assemble one out of parts but…

I’ve seen even used HKS kits sell for like $700 WTF?! And that ARC kit come on $1200USD

wow thatnks for the link ill look it up so u cant get one for a 911 eh?

I dont think the block adapter will fit a Porsche unless it uses the same filter fitment as a Honda/Mazda/Nissan/Subaru .

Definitely paying for the name when your getting stuff like that.

yeahh lol my uncle was just wonderin lol