miata hardtop

Looking for a Miata hardtop. Any color. Cash in hand.

Have a couple things to trade if seller is interested. New NA tan softtop with glass rear window, excellent condition, fits amazingly. Also have 95 m edition bbs wheels with tires.

i don’t have one but. there is a guy in rochester selling his miata and i was interested in it without hard top and he did say he would sell without it. search the Rochester CL

He told me he wouldn’t sell it because the soft top on the car is ratty. Even offered to throw my soft top in and he stopped answering.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/2824432801.html this guy. even in his ad says car with or without hardtop

As i said, He told me he wouldn’t sell it because the soft top on the car is ratty. Even offered to throw my soft top in and he stopped answering.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

As i said, He told me he wouldn’t sell it because the soft top on the car is ratty. Even offered to throw my soft top in and he stopped answering.

ok just was not sure if we were talking about the same guy. good to know he never told me the soft top was getting bad when i was interested in his car

Yeah. Im not sure why you would post an ad like that and then say you wont sell it separately. Doesn’t make sense to me. Idk.