Micorsoft Word Only

were can i buy just microsoft word and not microsoft works?? i dont want a different version it must be the real word. for free or cost. or does some one know hoe to duplicate a program and send it to me??

you can only buy the office package and only install word. if you are looking to save money you arent going to find ms word as a stand alone.

for a word type program and can open .doc files that is free check out www.openoffice.org

i seen older versions of word but for $60 but i would like to find it cheaper. it cant be a word type program it has to be thatnx though

ask someone that goes to UB to get you the software

03 and 07 are available

i dont have any friends from ub…would you or anyone u know be able to ge it? i can give u money

dude, just download the torrent, why post bs like this?

Word is not part of Works, it is part of Office suite. Works is just a watered down version of Office suite. You will have to buy the whole suite.

BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN DO THINGS TO MAKE MONEY OFF ME…AND PLEASE U STUPID FAG DONT TELL ME THIS IS BS WHEN HALF THE POSTS ON THIS SITE ARE FUKIN UNLREAL GARBAGE

i would rather pay a fellow college student than pay office max ass!

if you download/get office you can select which programs you want to install … IE WORD only if you choose

www.isohunt.com

Even if you get it off someone going to UB you’re still violating the lisence :gotme:

http://www.openoffice.org/

Hey look, free alternatives.

Even if they aren’t 100% as good.

haha, micorsoft, there was some kind of spyware that had that title to throw people off. you could probably still find it.

thanks for the help… i got word cheap