Microsoft office word 2007 help.

I bought a new laptop and I need to use word for my college course, The program will only let me in 20 times or something like that untill its over with. Does anyone know of a 25 letter key code to register it? thanks.

What college? Most schools will have office for sale in their stores for $5.

So… where ya at?

Wrong. Only UB offers this. Other schools have them at a discount, but nowhere as cheap. The $7.95 version is only available to current UB students.

I thought this was a SUNY thing? Not just UB

I have a cracked full Office 2007 (the one with powerpoint, frontpage, outlook, all the extras) with serial…ill burn it for $5?

deal. pm me

im finishing a few classes this semester at ecc and then transfering to trocaire and my professor is making us all get microsoft word and when i was looking around it was just giving me a big headache with all the downloads and program purchases and junk.

jesus thats cheap!

It is. At least SUNY Alfred offered them for free when I went.

I also know that RIT offers them for dirt cheap.

The rest of the state is F’d though.

As far as the OP, the best bet is talk to your college, or torrent a crack. Or if you’re a saint, go buy it for 200 bucks at Best Buy.

Depends on the school and what they offer. Your tuition and student fees pay for it. Buff State gets it but its around $60 or so. And some of the other SUNY schools.

They finally made an online store for it at my work:
http://www.ubmicrosuny.com/

ECC students get it for $68.95