Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11"

Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" for sale. Mint condition. i5 processor, 4gb memory and 128gb SSD. Less then a year old and still under warranty.

$850 or best offer. (new comparable spec machine will run ~$1200)

Pics to come.

getting the new one?

Great seller. GLWS Nick

Yeah. Picked it and am on it right now. Not a huge difference in performance, I’m just crazy, lol. Same size and everything. I did opt for a bit more memory, faster processor and larger SSD this time.

Thanks homie!

bump, I have same exact macbook air and it’s very powerful for a small laptop, and virtually silent until it’s under heavy load. Almost done programming my first iphone app on it.

good seller.

Thanks Mike!

What’s the app all about?

In the military you test periodically to progress in rank(e-1 through e-9) and in your career skill level(1 through 9). they go hand in hand basically.

You get a set of books and my book reviews the unit questions. It’s very simple, mostly buttons and labels with a few gestures. Very easy to use. It has a review mode that can randomize or go through in order, and has a test mode. It has a menu that saves the last 10 scores, allows user to choose number of test questions and a few other options.

Mostly just learning the programming language/recouping my 100 bucks. Apple makes it very easy in some ways to program for the iphone/ipad. Like adding gestures is pretty much a drag and drop affair to incorporate into your code. There is a company that has similar programs for the pc but not many for the iphone. They have some of the rank testing programs on the ios but for a lot of money. As of right now my program is very limited, its only one test for one career field, but very adaptable. I can just throw a bunch of questions into excel and export it as a csv, and then add the csv file and my program will parse it from scratch.

That’s awesome Mike! I’ve downloaded Xcode but havn’t really come up with an app I really need so that makes wanting to write something tricky, lol.

You love that Air though right? They are phenomenal machines!

Good price for a pretty much new air

Is there an alternative fuel locator app yet? Could make one of those.

That’s a pretty damn good idea actually. Bio-diesel and E85!

Price bump. $950

$850

if it was a 13" id probably do it, but the wife would kill me anyways :rofl

11" is just to small for me

GLWS, legit guy and a great price for this Macbook

Mandingo over here

:rofl:rofl

Hey what can I say, I like em big :rofl:rofl:rofl

Someone NEEDS this sweet little laptop!

$825.

Bump

$800.