Mid to Late 80's Camaro/Trans Am around $5k

My brother is looking to buy a camaro or trans am for the summer. Hes looking to spend around $5000. Needs to be 5spd, mid to late 80s, and must have T-tops. Obviously with 5k he wants something clean so if you have a rot box no need to respond.

I know theres camaro and ta forums out there but if you have something decent let me know.

Thanks

Jeg’s car?

you forgot something,

must have- Bird on hood

lol GL ando :tup:

not this.

The car looks clean as fuck for a 3rd gen from pics :gotme:

My friend recently sold his IROC, t tops, 350 etc… 20k orig miles for $12,000… for 5k you are going to have to make some concessions, but i guess minty means different things to different people.

jegs car is not exactly as described in pics from what ive heard…

Now he said hell go to 1992, willing to sacrifice the 5speed doesnt want yellow. hes pretty picky, kinda like a chick. v6 or v8 doesnt matter

there is a decent looking black Iroc on young st in the city of tona. near scott street that could’ve been had for around 3500 last summer and it’s still sitting there. Pretty sure its an 86 with the 88+ wheels. Also has that horrible larger print iroc stickers on it.
Looked pretty straight tho

I think my uncle might be selling his soon. 88 camaro, 5 speed, t tops, like 44k or something original miles. Car is mint. I’ll find out asking price.

^^^ what color?

black

anything helps, thanks for the heads up ill let my brother know. and if you can get a price for your uncles car thatd be great

NYstanger let me know on that Camaro. im guessing he’s going to want more than 5k if its mint like you said. minty low mileage i rock Camaros w/ 5 speeds are not very common. you can find them once in awhile but they are sometimes pricey + a lot of them are autos. IM VERY INTERESTED