Might have fixed SRS

I am 95% sure only people with 100+ posts can view this forum now. I tried viewing it from a new user name with low post count, and it was not viewable.

:thumb good work

Nice work buddy

Strong work

nice

I still think we should bump the count to something really over 100 though

i say it should be by invite only

We should have a poll on what it should be.

thats not a bad idea either.

I’m trying to figure out how to do that, lol

edit: figured it out http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=16531

We could have it be password protected, but that won’t exactly help because I know we’ll have some retards on here who will give it to someone who joined the forum 30 seconds ago.

You can set it up to have people request to join the SRS. Kind of like the ziptied forum, they have new member applications that the the rest of the forum can pass or fail. Or in our case a thread in the SRS where people say whether or not another person is allowed access. OR a key group of people devoted to managing access to the SRS and you must know them to be granted access.

the password protected thing is a good idea cossey, but you’re right it will be difficult to keep someone from leaking it

Nice now make it better protected

Make it invisible to people that dont have access.

I did. Not viewable by members with less than 100 posts and guests. I’m still working on it, but I’ll have to finish up later, as I’m in class and none f the computers allow cookies, which means I’m constantly logging in and it logs me out after the first link I click.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss got that shit back. Good work Cossey.

Oh my god you go to school?

nice cossey, thats a good plan!

I think requests/“applications” to join would be the most efficient way to allow new(er) members to see it. Maybe have a few mods just for this section that receive/review the applications?