might have found me a deal

{quote]have an sds ecu that is capable of supporting one. The car has an FE3 engine, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch, Fidanza flywheel, SDS programmable ignition, front stut tower brace, Tokico struts w/Eibach Pro Kit springs, KVR cross drilled rotors on all corners, stainless steel brake lines and a new custom 2.5" exhaust with a Magnaflow high flow cat and Supertrapp muffler. My zip is 21054. Lemme know if you need any more info{quote}

i found a mx6 gt with the jdm fe3 motor which is identical to dsm’s 4g63… theres a big artical about them…

what im getting from this is the kids going over seas and wants only 750$ for the car… this is the same motor that did the 11.7@128mph in that black probe that i always post about…

hell the sds alone would be nice to have!! i need the clutch and flywheel… hell im sold on this one…

find out what sds system he has- ill tune it for ya. shit is easy to use

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
find out what sds system he has- ill tune it for ya. shit is easy to use

cool… i never messed with one yet…

i need to find a truck to pick it up… 219 miles one way… ill have the loot on my paycheck… friday so its all about the if i can get the truck…

the way i see it is…

fe3 motor - 1000$
sds - 800-1300$ from what i hear they costs
eibachs- 200$
tokico’s - 300$
fidanza - 350$
new not installed centerforce stg III clutch 350-400$
bf goodridge brake lines
bunch of misc stuff…

another stock f2t motor complete running motot with turbo stuff.

i can make some cash off this car and swap everything to mine that i want or just keep it and sell mine…

yeah im going to need a run down on the sds:D