Mil spec connectors

Any one know anything about mil spec connectors? Im doing a wire tuck on my honda and like these and want to use them. Im looking for a good place to get them, and prices and if i do need to buy the crimpers or if i can get a way with out them. Thank you nate

ask rogueee on here. he used them in his car.

I know pegasusautoracing.com sells them, but I have no personal experience with using them. Like he said, RogueEg6 used them recently and they came out great.

it’s money. on ebay you can get surplus or used shit.

ebay???

i already talked to him, he quit responding. i can get all the mil spec shit you need to make this work and can crimp the ends on so you dont have to buy the crimper just to use it one time.

LMK

are you asking about ebay??? if so, do a search yourself. there is used stuff taken from salvaged planes as well as surplus stuff that the govt sold off. cheaper than buying new from someone like pei provided they have what you want.

hell, you can find the crimp tool w/ dies for as low as $50 on ebay.

yea bought a cheap one on ebay at first…broken spring inside. seemed like it worked but it just didnt crimp enough so i bought a new one.

what brand do you have now? daniels?

yea thats the only oneyou can use for that model connector i use

i got some new MIL spec shit coming this fall gonna change things up a bit so i dont blend in with the chasebays/rywire stuff out there. stay tuned.